The other third

The other third

I see you in yo pent house, hear you hoot everytime i cross the road as you cruise past me in yo car, every now and then you even do me the favor of a free shower every so often wen it rains as the mad hits yo brand nu rims. I need you to under stand i eint hating on you coz of wat you got that i ein got. Coz see wen all you may see is the other third of the population but wen i look at you and all you got it gives me fruit for dreams and ambition. See i need you to under stand i don envy you i don want to be you am just tryin to be the best me i can be. Am the other third i have more than nothing i have just enough. You pity me but you should see the way other third that has nothin but still wants nothing from you lives. They like me are not content with our lifestyle but its wat the Good Lord saw fit to give us. So as you cruise by in yo range rover sport and yo neighbour in the xtrail slow down for us footstrubishi types who blaze thro the ranges and looking for shorter trails to get to the same office

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 seconds

HEARTLESS

RIDDLE ME THIS