That is just not me

That is just not me

There some periods in history that i think were totally redundant not for their lack of creativity but for their expression of shear cowardice. One such period is the cold war i mean a group of brilliant people sat around and arranged indirect attacks on a known enemy who knew that they were indirectly being targeted. It was absolutly genius but total cowardice. Its wat us guys who went to boarding school called first bodi mentality. Some idiot who thot he was tough would keep pushin people around and wen push came to surve he would draw a line and dare you to cross it and if you did the coward would draw more lines then he'd put something on his hand dare you to toss it in the end some prefect or teacher would show up coz of the crowd and you'd all dispass. That idiot was not me and i did not have the time for such nonsense i either got my ass kicked or i broke the idiot's jaw. That said i do not do read in between the lines i do not do go betweens and i most certainly am not the person that reads stuff or hears stuff and gets a psychological epiphany that i should do something. If you have a problem with me walk up to me and tell me to my face. You will find that more than anything else you will get psychological gratification from the facial expressions i use. But chose yo words wisely least you get the gratification of my fist... NKT...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 seconds

HEARTLESS

RIDDLE ME THIS