Change

Change

I heard them say i've changed,
I looked around and fell still,
I guess i did change
Coz thats not me,
Thats not even my shadow.

So i looked again
I listened a little more
I felt deeper into my being
Have i really changed
Or Have i been changed

The voices just got louder
Their sense of Wonder
Wat happened to me,
i heard them say
so Profane
So i felt Deep within

They Made it sound like i had an Affinity For this Change,
Never Once stopping to think that it Was Human,
Yes it is But A Propensity Within Us All,
We are Destine For Change.

So I Paused,
There Was No Applause,
Then I Felt it,
The reality That This Was No Change,
'T was jus me finally being me,
Did they Know Me so little My friends

Wat they knew was pretext,
They had wanted a certain kind of friend and i had Obliged,
No i did not Change
You just see me in a different light.

Change,
No Affinity For It
Am just Propelled By A Sudden Propensity,
Change is but a word used by men.
A word of fear for ways about to part.

We've come this far,
I have to go further,
Go with me or fall behind,
No i have not changed
You just reached yo destination,
Mine is yonder.

Yo in the picture,
But i see now the larger picture.
In it yo just but a stroke of destiny's brush,
I see the Future,
I want You in it.
I want you to be a larger stroke on the brush of destiny.
But then, that is entirely up to you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 seconds

HEARTLESS

RIDDLE ME THIS