I AM

I AM


Exodus 3: 14 'And GOD said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'

We are all obsessed with labels.
It's human we tend to label everything and with every label we attach both emotional and psychological value.
Its like we have a preset in our brains on how everything should look like.
We are so obsessed with labeling we even label ourselves.
Let me break it down a little...
Back in the day we all cared wat label we wore on our clothes.
I mean Fubu, Fila, Nike, Polo, South Pole, Sean John, Echo, RW and i know ya'll remember this two, Kalkani (did i spell that right) and Savco...
Dependin on wat label you was rockin at the time you was either with it or a shagz mundo...
We were so conscious about it we spent all our allowances on tryin to get it right.
Like wise Everyone keeps paintin impressions of themselve, aligning themselves with certain people, associating themselves with certain things, refering to themselves in a certain way...
Its our way of labeling ourselves and others by association with things materially or emotionally attaching value to ourselves, hoping to be accorded psychological or emotional value by society.
God did not want to be labeled He wanted people to know Him not associate with Him.
He did not seek Psychological or Emotional attachment He gave instead a knowledge and pressence of His Being.
He wanted us to know that HE IS THAT WHICH HE IS, GOD... Not by reference, association, attachment or label but by Being God...
Likewise i am who i am all else is labels, references, associations or attachment.
Those are things, they tell you wat i am but they will never tell you who i am.
I will not be labeled, i was Created by I AM to be Who I am society made me and labeled me into wat i am.
But make no mistake I was Created not Made so like I AM, I Am Who I AM not wat you think I AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 seconds

HEARTLESS

RIDDLE ME THIS