Its

I see it
I feel it
I want it
I need it

Its the horizon
The raising hairs on our bodies
Its the earth in orbit
Its that moment when the moon eclipses the sun

Its a gentle whisper
Every gust of wind
A flitting moment
The sight of the setting sun
The magic at dawn

Its your smile
Your chuckle
That sparkle in your eye
Your soft touch
Your whisper

Its the seismic beat of our hearts
The synchrony of our fingers crossing
The rhythm of our movement
Cross faded effect of our eyes blinking
The pause in our ever breathe

Its the brush strokes on the painting
Its the feeling of clay in the potter's hands
Its a stone in a Mason's hands
Its the majesty of the wild
Its that irresistible Magnetism

Its artistic
Its Scientific
Its Magical
Its phenomenal
Its you and me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTLESS

60 seconds

RIDDLE ME THIS