IF….

So… what if I, Saw you
So… What if I, Walked up to you
 What if I, Said hi
 What if you, Said hi back
 What if I, Smiled at you
 What if you, Smiled back
 So… What if I, Struck up a conversation
 What if you, Talked to me So…
What if I, Asked for your number
 What if you, Gave it to me
 What if I, Called you
 What if you, Picked up my call
 What if I, Asked you out W
hat if you, Said yes
 So… What if I, Took you out
 What if I, Cracked a joke
 What if you, Laughed
 What if I, Asked you to dance with me
 And What if weee, Danced the night away
 What if I, Pulled a chair for you
 What if I, Walked you home
 What if I, Looked into you eyes
 What if you, Never looked away
 So… What if I, Kissed you on the door step
 What if you, Kissed me back
 What if I, Said good night
 What if I, Liked you
 What if you, Liked me back
 What if I, Took you out on a few more dates
 What if I, Fell in love with you
 What if you….
 What if I, Never got past ‘if’
 What if I, Saw you
 What if I, Just walked past you
 So… What if …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTLESS

60 seconds

RIDDLE ME THIS